Home Instead Senior Care Perspectives

A Great Report Card!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

At Home Instead we take Quality Service very seriously!  In addition to our regular Quality Assurance visits and phone calls we have enlisted the help of a third party provider (J.D. Powers & Associates) to conduct a survey of our clients/their decision makers twice a year.  We are thrilled to report that at the end of the first week of calls we have earned a 9 out of 10 satisfaction rate with 94% of those surveyed saying they are likely to recommend Home Instead Senior Care to someone.  Here are some of the actual verbatim comments from the clients/decision makers surveyed.
  • "They made the connection so easy.  They were out there in the next days.  Within two days they had a worker at the house.  The service was very fast.  The woman is wonderful to my wife.  I have not met an unpleasant person from there."
  • "It is outstanding because of the care given and the professionalism displayed."
  • "The two ladies who care for my father have been angels.  They have helped me go back to work.  After my step-mother died, the lady was very responsive and helpful.  They are wonderful."
  • "When I call, they are ready to send someone.  The girl they call for me is great.  I worked for them for five years.  That was until I had to take care of my sister."
  • "Everyone who comes here is nice".
  • "The people we have coming out to the house are tremendous.  The office people are fantastic.  Everything is fantastic."
  • "I said that (excellent) because of the CAREGiver.  She is very good.  The company is on the ball.  They know what is going on."
This feedback is very important to us.  We appreciate the time these individuals take to provide us with areas of improvement as well as areas of celebration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment